Amazon Cloud Services: AWS Cloud Computing Benefits:
- Lower costs: Cloud Computing drives down up-front and on-going IT labor costs and gives you access to a highly distributed, full-featured platform at a fraction of the cost of traditional infrastructure.
- Pay only for what you use: Your IT needs change so you can scale up or down and pay for only what you need.
- Self-service infrastructure: Rapidly deploy dozens, hundreds or thousands of servers.
- Easily scale up or down: If you need more, you can easily scale up. If you don’t need them, just turn them off and stop paying.
- Improved agility and time to market: Now you can quickly develop and deploy applications so your team can experiment.
Amazon EC2:U Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
Amazon S3: Amazon S3 is storage for the Internet. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.