Choosing a Cloud Hosting Provider
Cloud Computing Benefits:
- Lower costs: Cloud Computing drives down up-front and on-going IT labor costs and gives you access to a highly distributed, full-featured platform at a fraction of the cost of traditional infrastructure.
- Pay only for what you use: Your IT needs change so you can scale up or down and pay for only what you need.
- Self-service infrastructure: Rapidly deploy dozens, hundreds or thousands of servers.
- Easily scale up or down: If you need more, you can easily scale up. If you don’t need them, just turn them off and stop paying.
- Improved agility and time to market: Now you can quickly develop and deploy applications so your team can experiment.
Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure Cloud Hosting, Managed Services and Support
- PHP, Drupal CMS
- ColdFusion, CommonSpot CMS, ColdBox CMS
- Microsoft ASP / .Net, Ektron CMS, EpiServer CMS, Sitefinity CMS, Microsoft Sharepoint
Acquia Cloud Hosting and Support
Fig Leaf Software provides complete turn-key support to companies, government agencies, universities, nonprofits and associations on the Acquia Cloud Platform. Our U.S. based managed services and support team provides all levels of support for your website hosted by Acquia.
or Contact Us to discuss the best way to migrate your sites, applications or data to the cloud.