Choosing a Cloud Hosting Provider
Fig Leaf is your one-stop shop for moving your Web sites and applications to the cloud. Moving to the cloud saves your organization money, allows you to scale rapidly to meet demands and reduces internal technical support requirements and allows your organization to take advantage of advanced cloud features.
Cloud Computing Benefits:
- Lower costs: Cloud Computing drives down up-front and on-going IT labor costs and gives you access to a highly distributed, full-featured platform at a fraction of the cost of traditional infrastructure.
- Pay only for what you use: Your IT needs change so you can scale up or down and pay for only what you need.
- Self-service infrastructure: Rapidly deploy dozens, hundreds or thousands of servers.
- Easily scale up or down: If you need more, you can easily scale up. If you don’t need them, just turn them off and stop paying.
- Improved agility and time to market: Now you can quickly develop and deploy applications so your team can experiment.