Ektron Consulting and Upgrade to Episerver
Ektron Web Content Management (WCM) is the platform of choice for more than 3,500 companies worldwide. With Ektron WCM, companies can create, deploy, and manage enterprise-scale, global, personalized websites. Ektron Web Content Management empowers users, designers, and developers to work in parallel, speeding time-to-web. Users make content changes directly on the site using an intuitive browser-based editor. Designers create site wireframes, ensuring global brand consistency. Developers create reusable site functionality using Ektron’s Framework API, pre-built .NET controls, and standard development tools like Microsoft Visual Studio.
Key Business Features
- Acommodate any site design including support for the latest technologies like HTML 5, CSS 3, and JQuery. Use standard .NET Master Pages to enforce site-wide branding consistency.
- Use Approval Chains to define the business process (or workflow) for content review and publishing. As content moves through an approval chain, users are automatically notified via email.
- Assign permissions and roles that give your users the appropriate level of control for the content and sites they manage.
- Automatically schedule content publishing and expiration dates.
- Classify and structure content into using taxonomies.
- Define unlimited metadata fields.
Other Key Features Include
- Visual Page and Site Creation
- Mobile Delivery
- Enterprise Search
- Multilingual Sites
- Enterprise Ready
- Developer Friendly
- Designed for the Cloud