Design, Development, AWS Cloud Hosting and Support for Drupal 8
Drupal is the leading open source CMS platform for government agencies, corporations, education institutions, associations and nonprofits. Drupal powers the public websites for the White House, Department of the Interior, Louisville Metro Government, Jefferson County Public Schools and Drupal powers millions of websites and applications around the world.
Fig Leaf Drupal services include:
- Migration from Drupal 6 or 7 to Drupal 8
- Development and production environment set-up (your site, your host, Amazon or Acquia)
- Selecting the right Drupal modules for your needs
- Leveraging the Drupal API for customizations
- Layout, Drupal theming, navigation and module development
- Creating and managing content and users
- Creating custom Drupal views
- Migrating sites from legacy systems to the Drupal platform and integrating with your back-end or eCommerce systems
- Setting up multi-site Drupal environments
Contact us at 202-797-7711 or email@example.com to learn more or discuss your project.