Video is a compelling way to engage audiences and create an emotional connection with your organization or brand. Fig Leaf Software works with clients to determine the best video strategy for an organization based on goals and messaging. A typical engagement includes:
- Discovery Meetings – These are strategic conversations to dive deep into the organization’s desire to use video as a means of communication on the Web or via mobile devices. Discovery sessions cover the high-level decisions for how and when to use video and determine a path for ensuring the organizations’s use of video can be effectively measured and met.
- Strategy Sessions – The video team determines specific audience profiles and develops a creative approach to the video production and portfolio. This phase features creative briefs, which detail the tone, approach and number of videos to be produced. The team works with you to create a timeline and distribution and strategy to measure effectiveness.
- Video Production – During this phase, the video team works with you to script, storyboard, produce and implement your videos. We collaborate with you through pre-production, production, and post-production. You’ll have private access to the assets online so your team can review and comment as each stage progresses.
- Video Distribution – Depending on your audience and technology platforms, we will recommend the appropriate platform for distributing your videos and if desired, we’ll implement a targeted spend and promote your portfolio via advertising using Google AdWords, YouTube and other media partners such as Vimeo or Brightcove.
- Measurement – Videos are one part of an overall content strategy and our team will work with you to measure results and ensure that your video portfolio is properly integrated with relevant content on your site.
From inception through production to delivery and results with video … We’ve Got You Covered. To discuss your video needs, please contact 202-797-7711.