Google Search Appliance
Bring the magic of Google’s unique search quality, language handling and relevance to your users, delivering the simple yet powerful search experience that they have come to expect, with multiple new capabilities. The Google Search Appliance 7.2 enables organizations to scale and fine tune search to their needs, whether it be for their Intranet or Public website search.
- Familiar and easy to use – Intuitively recognized by people around the world, so that staff and visitors use search to find what they need.
- Fast, relevant results – Google’s search engineering leadership ensures accuracy, speed, and relevance.
- Customizable for your specific needs – Powerful and relevant out of the box, or easily fine-tuned to address your organization’s unique needs.
- High ROI – Increased user productivity on the inside, lower IT costs and maximum website conversions.
- Secure – Ties into your single sign-on system to securely search across password-protected content.
Google Search Appliance: G100
The G100 is a rack-mounted two-unit (2U) appliance that can be licensed to search up to 30 million documents. Additionally, multiple G100s can be linked together to support larger document counts, or to integrate search across multiple departments, geographies, or websites. Note that the G100 replaces the GB-7007 for all new customers.
Google Search Appliance: G500
Ideal for centralized deployments that support multiple business units or large websites, the G500 can search up to 100 million documents out of the box. For larger deployments, multiple G500 appliances can be linked together to search hundreds of millions or even billions of documents. The G500 enables built-in redundancy and fail-over, delivering maximum capacity and reliability. Note that the G500 replaces the GB-9009 for all new customers.
Google Site Search
Google Site Search brings the same search technology that powers Google.com to your website, delivering relevant results with lightning speed.
- Customizable design – Integrates with your website’s look and feel by incorporating your logo and offering results page design options
- Helps narrow customers’ searches – Offer category labels like About us or Product Documentation that allow your customers to refine their search results
- Provides customer data with Google Analytics – Integrates seamlessly with Google Analytics, providing insight into search patterns so you can optimize your customer’s needs
- Streamlines customer support – Allows customers to quickly solve issues by streamlining your site’s self-service portal
- Ads-free – Let visitors focus on your site with no distractions
For more information, please contact Seth Land at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-981-3070.