Implementing Google Search Solutions for Government, Education, Corporations and Nonprofits since 2007
Fig Leaf Software is a Google for Work Premier Partner and an expert Google Search Appliance Value Added Reseller (VAR) and implementation partner. As a Google for Work Premier Partner, we work with government agencies, education institutions, nonprofits and associations and companies to increase productivity and reduce IT costs with the implementation of the Google Search Appliance.
We have an experienced team of Google Search Appliance (GSA) Certified Deployment Specialists and Agile Certified Scrum-masters who will work with you to successfully implement and extend the Google Search Appliance. Our Google GSA services include:
- Google Search Appliance Optimization Checks (FREE)
- Deployment Planning, Evaluations and Proof of Concept (POC) Trials
- Google Search JumpStart Programs
- GSA Installation and Configuration
- Crawl Configuration / Tuning
- Certified Google Search Appliance Training (In-Person, Onsite and/or Online)
- GSA Custom Interface Design (UI/UX)
Our certified Google GSA Deployment experts will assist you with leveraging all of the benefits of the Google Search Appliance for your universal search needs
- Connecting to Microsoft Sharepoint
- Content Crawling and Indexing Configurations
- Dynamic Navigation or Faceted Search Implementation
- Integration with secure / access-controlled content (SSO)
- Content Management (CMS) and application integrations (Drupal, CommonSpot, Sitefinity, EpiServer, WordPress, Sitecore, more)
- Relevancy tuning and functions to improve user experience
- GSA Reporting and Management and Utilization of Administrative APIs
- GSA Mirroring, Load Balancing and Distributed Crawling Configuration
- GSA Configuration Migration and Upgrades
Fig Leaf’s experienced project managers work closely with your team to create an enterprise search migration plan based on your organization’s specific needs and technical requirements.
or Contact Us to discuss your specific needs.