SDVOSB Contract on IT 70 and GSA 00CORP PSS Schedule
SDVOSB Contract: Fig Leaf Software is a Veterans Administration CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
GSA 00CORP Professional Services Schedule (formerly AIMS)
Adding on to our success as a General Services Administration certified industry partner Fig Leaf was awarded the 00CORP Professional Services Schedule valid through April 3, 2021 to provide advertising and marketing services to government agencies and departments with public affairs, inbound marketing, email marketing, web, print and digital advertising needs.
- Advertising Services (SIN 541-1 / Recovery 541-1RC)
- Web Based Marketing Services (SIN 541-3 / Recovery 541-3RC)
- Market Research and Analysis (SIN 541-4A / Recovery 541-4ARC)
- Commercial Art and Graphic Design Services (SIN 541-4F / Recovery 541-4FRC)
202-797-7711 x109 | 202-658-7611 direct
Contract Number: GS-00F-112DA
Click here for a PDF of our 00CORP PSS Schedule Special Item Numbers.
GSA SCHEDULE IT 70
Since 2001, we’ve been a General Services Administration certified industry partner. As a GSA Schedule 70 provider, we support a wide range of government offices, agencies, and departments with IT consulting services, products, and training.
202-797-7711 x109 | 202-658-7611 direct
Click here for a list of our Schedule 70 Special Item Numbers (SINs)
Effective 3/15/2017 THROUGH 3/14/2022
ENTERPRISE ACQUISITION GATEWAY FOR LEADING EDGE SOLUTIONS II (EAGLE II)
Fig Leaf Software is a member of “Team CVP” in Functional Category 1 – Service Delivery in the Eagle II Small Business 8(a) Track. Team CVP is comprised of a socio-economically diverse core team (CVP, Fig Leaf Software, Sypherlink, TMI Consulting, HMS) specifically selected for their award winning expertise in systems and software design, development and implementation, as well as operations and maintenance. Tier I teammates include General Dynamics, GovPlace, PWC, Sapient and FocusOps, LLC.
Contract Number: HSHQDC-13-D-E2084
U.S. NAVY SEAPORT-E
Fig Leaf Software was awarded the Navy SeaPort-e multiple award contract (MAC) with prime contract holder, FEDNOVA, a Certified HUBZone Business. Fig Leaf Software joins BCF Solutions, Inc., CJ SETO, LLC, and Engility Corporation as team members with FEDNOVA, the prime contract holder in six (6) of the seven geographic regions.
Contract Number: N00178-15-D-8203
BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENTS
Over the years, we’ve forged lasting client relationships with GSA Schedule Blanket Purchase Agreements. Currently, we’re honored to feature the following active BPAs:
- $27.5M BPA: Awarded February 2017-2022 for Bank Website and Associated Systems Support, Sharepoint in the Cloud Support, and Database Management Support
- $50M BPA: Awarded July 2011-2016 for IT software development and sustained engineering of the EXIM Online Program.
- Awarded in 2011 and renewed with a period of performance 2016 – 2021 for CommonSpot and Associated Web Technologies Support
- Content management planning, development, and maintenance, database administration, planning, and architecture support; applications development; and training.
- Awarded September 2013
- Webinar Support Services
- Awarded December 2013
- IT supplemental staffing; front end development, user interface / user experience design (UI/UX), software application development, information architecture, systems administration, database administration, data analysis, quality assurance, digital media support, business analysis, project coordination, technical writing, application development coordination.
- Awarded January 2015
- Drupal / PHP Support Services
- Awarded May 2015: Brand Strategy, Marketing Planning, Web Development and Video Production
- Lot 3 — Web Development: Any projects that scope, design and develop a web site.
University of Kentucky
- Awarded / Extended July 2017 to 2022
- Web Development Services
or Contact Us to discuss your specific SDVOSB Contract needs.